Data Protection Declaration in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 GDPR (information obligations)
This data protection regulation informs you of the type, scope and purpose of the personal data we process in the context of our online offering as well as the websites, functions and content associated with it. With regard to the terminology used, such as ‘personal data’ or ‘processing’, please refer to the definitions in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Name and contact data of the controller who is responsible for processing the data as well as the data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Controller: RITZFAHR GmbH, Beim Breitenstein 22, 79588 Efringen-Kirchen, AG Freiburg, HRB 41108, USt-ID DE142400911, represented by the managing directors Dipl.-Ing. Dietrich Turck and Dipl.-Kffr. (FH) Laura Turck-Hahn
E-Mail: email@example.com | Telephone: +49 7628 9118-60
The external data protection officer of RITZFAHR can be reached at the following address: JURANDO GmbH,
Dr. Dennis Werner (jurando.de), Rathausplatz 21, 58507 Lüdenscheid, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of use
a) When visiting our website
When you visit our website – https://www.ritzfahr.net, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is stored temporarily in what is known as a log file. This log file is sent in an encrypted format.
The following information is collected without your involvement and is saved until its automatic deletion:
– IP address of the computer making the request
– Date and time of access
– Name and URL of the file accessed
– Website from which access occurs (referrer URL)
– Browser used and if necessary also the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
– To ensure the connection process to the website runs smoothly
– To ensure our website is easy to use
– Evaluate system security and stability as well as
– for additional administrative purposes
The legal basis for processing data is Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances will we use the collected data to identify you personally.
b) Registering for myRITZFAHR as a customer
Our technical sales team would be happy to give you access to myESCHA. Then you can find out about stock levels, your sales and your goods on order.
Type of processed data
– Stock data
– Content data
– Contact data
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
There is no disclosure of your personal data to third parties for any reason other that those in the following section.
We will only pass your personal data to third parties if:
– You have given us your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 a GDPR.
– Disclosure is required in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 f GDPR to make, or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a legitimate and overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data.
– A legal obligation requires disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 c GDPR.
– This is legally permissible and is required to administer contractual relationships in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 b GDPR.
Information is stored in the cookies which arises in connection with the specific device in use. But this does not mean that this gives us direct access to information about your identity.
Using cookies allows, on the one hand, making our website more pleasant for you. We use what are known as session cookies to see that you have already visited a number of pages on our site. These are automatically deleted once you leave our site.
In addition to this we also use temporary cookies to optimise user friendliness which are stored on your device for a certain period of time. If you visit our site again to use a service, then the system recognises that you have already visited as well as the entries and settings you made so that you do not have to input them again.
The data processed using cookies is required to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that cookies are not stored on your computer or a pop-up always appears before a new cookie is saved. By completely deactivating cookies, however, you might not be able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Google Maps Plugin
We use a plugin on our website of the Internet service Google Maps.
The operator of Google Maps is Google Inc. located in the USA, CA 94043, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View.
By using Google Maps on our website information on the use of our website and your IP address are disclosed to a Google server in the USA and saved there.
We do not know what the exact content of the date transmitted is or about its use by Google. In this context the company does not allow the data to be connected with information from other Google services or the recording of personal data. However, Google can disclose the information to third parties.
By using our website you declare that you agree to the described recording and processing of information by Google Inc.. You can find more detailed information on data protection regulations and conditions of use for Google maps here: https://www.google.com/intl/en_en/help/terms_maps.html
6. Right of affected individuals
You have the right:
– in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request your personal data we have processed. In particular, you can request information on the processing purpose, the category of personal data, the categories of recipient to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to rectification, to erasure, to restrict processing, the right to object, the origin of your data if it was not collected with us, as well as the existence of automatic decision making including profiling and if necessary meaningful information on the individual details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR you can request the immediate correction of your inaccurate or incomplete personal information stored with us;
– in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR you can request the erasure of your personal information stored with us providing it is not required to assert a right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for the public interest or to make or defend legal claims;
– in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of your data is contested, processing is unlawful, the deletion of which, however, you reject and we no longer require the data where you require it to make or defend legal claims or you have made an objection to its processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
– in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have made available to us in a structured, common, machine-readable format or to request it is sent to another controller;
– in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR to revoke your one-ff consent in respect of us. The consequence of this is that we are no longer permitted to process the data subject to this consent and
– in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally you can contact a supervisory authority at your regular place of residence or work or at our company headquarters.
7. Duration of personal data storage
The duration of personal data storage is measured according to the relevant legislative storage period (e.g. following the commercial- and tax laws). The relevant data are routinely deleted upon expiry of the respective deadline. As far as the data for contractual performance or contract initiation are required or in case there is a justified interest in further storage on our side, these data will be deleted if they are not anymore required for these purposes or you make use of your right of withdrawal or objection.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed for legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 f GDPR, then you have the right in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data providing there are reasons for this arising from the specific situation, or if the objection is against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection which is implemented by us without having to provide information on a specific situation.
If you would like to assert your right of revocation or objection, then just send an email to email@example.com.
9. Data security
Within the website visit we use the popular SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in combination with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is generally 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, then we use 128 bit v3 technology. If a page of our Internet site is transmitted to you in an encrypted format, then you can recognise this by the closed key or lock symbol in the bottom status bar of your browser.
10. Security measures
We take suitable technical and organisational steps in accordance with Art. 32 GDPR taking into consideration the state of the art, implementation costs and the type, scope, situation and purposes of processing as well as the different probabilities of occurrence and severity of the risks to the rights and freedoms of natural persons in order to ensure a level of protection commensurate with the risk. These measures include in particular ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by checking physical access to the data as well as the access, input, disclosure and the assurance of availability and separation which concerns you.
The security measures include in particular the encrypted transmittance (No. 9) of data between your browser and our server.
11. Currentness and alteration of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration of October 2019 is the current valid version.
It might be necessary to make alterations to this data protection declaration through the further development of our website and offers or due to altered legal or official regulations.
The current data protection regulation can be accessed, downloaded and/or printed from the website at https://www.ritzfahr.de/datenschutz/ at any time.